"When you accidentally tell your boyfriend you're cheating on him"

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
How we gonna make this country again when people don;t go to work when they say they will? :troll:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
homies-over-hoes-lmao-o.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe it. bytches who cheat are way more clever than that.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
He shoulda fukked the soul out that bytch one last time....

I'm talmbout thumb in the booty and everything.:wow:

She just waxed EVERYTHING??? Naw homie you gotta take that gift and THEN bounce! He sleeping:snoop:

Yeah....she would get definitely get angry fukked before she got to the bushes. push myself to cum like 3 or 4 times...and you know the 3rd or 4th nut is hard as fukk to get...would be beating that p*ssy up trying to get them, fukking like a drunken jack rabbit, p*ssy might be bleeding, might stick it in her ass "by accident"

Leave and then text her or get someone else tell her i break up like wendy did stan in south park. wouldnt even let her know i knew about the cheating...just shyt on the bytch and leave her ass in mystery

Daps
Yeah....she would get definitely get angry fukked before she got to the bushes. push myself to cum like 3 or 4 times...and you know the 3rd or 4th nut is hard as fukk to get...would be beating that p*ssy up trying to get them, fukking like a drunken jack rabbit, p*ssy might be bleeding, might stick it in her ass "by accident"

Leave and then text her or get someone else tell her i break up like wendy did stan in south park. wouldnt even let her know i knew about the cheating...just shyt on the bytch and leave her ass in mystery

Lol its better to break the bytch off for everything and just use her for sex while u smash other bytches.