When you hear stuff like this, how does it make you feel?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sounds like she knows her role. Anybody looking for a 'side chick' type situation should have one just like her.

I mean I understand why it might be off-putting but objectively she's perfect for somebody, if she actually follows that protocol. In a perfect world human beings wouldn't have to hide their attraction or affection for someone outside of their central partnership and thus would keep people from "cheating" and needing side-whatevers.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's sad to see attractive grown women that could be building relationships and potential families with engineers, lawyers, bankers, etc. to prefer to be a sidepiece to some rapper/athlete breh.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
She is being honest to what she truly is (which is rare for a lot of women)

If you study people and behavior in real life, you'll see that if it weren't for how judgemental we are to women, more of them would rather be the side-piece to the man they want rather than be settled down with the man that wants them.:yeshrug:

most will never admit this (even to themselves)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
She is being honest to what she truly is (which is rare for a lot of women)

If you study people and behavior in real life, you'll see that if it weren't for how judgemental we are to women, more of them would rather be the side-piece to the man they want rather than be settled down with the man that wants them.:yeshrug:

most will never admit this (even to themselves)
:wow:

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
It's sad to see attractive grown women that could be building relationships and potential families with engineers, lawyers, bankers, etc. to prefer to be a sidepiece to some rapper/athlete breh.

Would you feel that way if she were not attractive?

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
She probably wouldn't have access to those same type of men.

I guess we live in different worlds cause most doctors, engineers, lawyers I’ve met have average or slightly above average women...

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I guess we live in different worlds cause most doctors, engineers, lawyers I’ve met have average or slightly above average women...

Most lawyers/doctors/successful men I see are with attractive women. Maybe not IG thot level bad, but at least somewhat attractive

And very attractive women have easier access to those men, without question, all things being equal. Of course if she has a terrible personality, psycho, or dumb as hell, then maybe not. But most of the very attractive women I went to college with are with successful men.