When You Not A Big Fan Of What People Do Over Your Beat

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Always Workin is tough:myman:

Let it Go is almost at that level. Combo of :ehh: and :francis:.

I see what you mean in regards to the other two:unimpressed:

I was waiting for breh to hit a certain level/mode on those and it never got there, I like the foundation for all 4 tracks though, he has something there if he ever decided to tighten'em up.

All of the beats are cold tho:myman:

Means a lot breh.

I try to attend most of his studio sessions cuz I'm also learning how to engineer, I tell the engineer to send me his vocals after every session to experiment, and also so I can remove garbage verses so he can put features on the songs (:lolbron:) thats what I did for that I remember track. There was a lot more to it but it was ass so I left it open so maybe eventually someone else may consider hopping on it, or just ask for the beat. It's easier to sell a beat if people already have an idea how they can approach it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Means a lot breh.

I try to attend most of his studio sessions cuz I'm also learning how to engineer, I tell the engineer to send me his vocals after every session to experiment, and also so I can remove garbage verses so he can put features on the songs (:lolbron:) thats what I did for that I remember track. There was a lot more to it but it was ass so I left it open so maybe eventually someone else may consider hopping on it, or just ask for the beat. It's easier to sell a beat if people already have an idea how they can approach it.

:salute: keep the grind alive, you're dope breh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
yes....my roommate hooked me up with a female rapper who heard my shyt and wanted to hop on one of my beats

first collab we did, she sent me one of her acapellas and I remixed it for her...everybody we played it for loved it without even knowing it was us...so im thinking im onto something

she's one of those quirky stoner rappers so I sent her some laid back, spacy shyt

she hops on there and starts talking all this man hating, cut a nikka dikk off shyt, with a choppy ass flow at that...im just sitting there with the :picard:

i hit her back and told her I was looking for something chill....and she got real real hurt by the shyt and that was that :francis:
If she can’t understand why the beatmaker nor others want to hear bitter auntie bars. That’s her damn problem.