"When You Really Wanna Fight Someone, The Fight Gets Done" Wilder v Fury 12/1 SHOWTIME PPV Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i seriously dont understand why people didnt think Wilder was a one trick pony...a HW Randall Bailey..i mean it was clear as day he was..the juelzing on the man's boxing ability outside of his right hand..the rose colored glasses and the stanning were super strong.."he beat a cuban fighter"..."he has an improved jab"..."hes a bronze medalist" :dead:..all types of nonsense...well everyone knows the real now :russ:

hmm well at least bailey did use a jab to set up his one hitter quitter from time to time..wilder i dont think has gotten to that point yet :patrice:

wilder should have took that fight as a real lesson to go back to the drawing board and learn how to fukking box..learn how to thrown a punch correctly so you are not fukking up your arms and hands with wild ass injuries..re-evaluate your gotdamn team and possibly get a new one...mark breland is the greatest amateur the US ever produced and was a decent pro...but clearly something is not clicking between these 2 as wilder is still showing these flaws 10 years, 41 fights into his pro career...instead he's running around on some hotep rampage on social media...talking bout they dont wanna see US succeed....my nikka you have low boxing IQ and poor technical foundation...when his athleticism starts slowing up, its going to be curtains for this nikka man..but if he wants to learn the hard way..so be it :manny:

i know an excuse when i hear one..hes getting criticized because his slightly above toughman level boxing ability showed against an out of shape fury and he didnt put him away much less come close to outboxing him..thats the context of why that nikka is saying that....if he wants to think he won is one thing but that extra shyt..nah :camby:

I liked my posts in this thread:pachaha: