When your with some shorties...

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
and you get diarrhea :mjcry:

I aint ever been so embarrassed in my life bruhs. The day was going smoothly. Got some brunch and drinking unlimited mimosas with two bad shorties. One of them was flirting with me all day and i was playing it cool feel me but i was also playing like i aint have to shyt.

20 mins later i couldnt hold it anymore bruhs :damn:

I told them theres something brewing in the waters. I had 10 mins in me at the most. It was coming out, felt my butt splinter struggling to hold the shyt in. While on ne escalator im tearing up cuz i know this shyt is comin out anytime and the shorty is looking back at me. Shorties were definitely uncomfortable at this moment.

Soon as i sat on the toilet, everything came out. I was on there for a good while. One of the shorties hit me up to check on me. Im definitely not getting pums anytime soon. :to:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I gotta stay in a hotel with these shorties in a few days. I know my stomach be oding :mjcry:

Man just stay hydrated, watch what you eat... Get some of this too just in case. Keep the wet wipes handy. Good luck, breh.

poo-pourri-dejapoo-toilet-spray-by-poo-pourri-166.png

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It should read " When you're with some shorties"...
:troll:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
One whiff and they're gonna split :gag:

Go to the "store" and handle business there

Diarrhea ain’t no joke. The lord blessed me the few times I had it or food poisoning I was at home. If I was in public there would have been no stopping the destruction to my pride :mjlol:

OT look for the George Brett story on YouTube :mjlol:

Facts bruhhs, i had to let them know I was not gonna make it. We had to rush to Target cuz i only had 7 mins in me. One of the shorties had to call and check up on me cuz i was gone for mad long :mjcry: