Whenever a song by that clique of bay area rappers came on Rap City it was channel switch on sight

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I still be crankin to this shyt :banderas:

tumblr_owhg02uVtk1ql0zqbo1_250.gifv

Song legit put me on to SOB

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Too $hort, Mac Mall, E-40, Dru Down, Rappin 4-Tay, Ant Banks, etc. They were wack as fukk.

Whenever one of their videos came on it was time to grab the remote. See what's up with Sportscenter...Ricki Lake...Darkwing Duck or something.
Only bytch out here is ya wife, hoe ass nikka

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from NYC so I gotta ask why were there so many rumors about Too Short getting either locked up or killed?
Then he would drop another album later that year

It was dope how he stepped his songwriting up on "Get In Where You Fit In". He was around better writers at that time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why you mad? You should worry about convincing some loser to make you his wife before your narrow window completely closes instead of worrying about other peoples’ wives.
You should know wtf you’re talking about before you try to diss...and you definitely could’ve negged me without the extra disrespect

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP GOT 80 DAPS

THAT SHOULD TELL U ALL U NEED TO KNO BOUT THIS SITE

Tells me that a lot of people on this site are anti- Bay Area. I'm not even from the Bay, but it feels like I grew up off that music. Too Short was my brother's favorite rapper. I can't really see how anyone could hate E-40. I think highly of Celly Cel's classic "It's Goin Down". The Bay Area collabos with Southern artists are almost always guaranteed to be lit.