Whenever a video has this song playing, you know someone's about to say some stupid shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Always some dumbfukk conspiracy theorist saying something retarded, or they're just reposting a video and then have their face covering half the video while they point and nod like a seal

Ima start posting this video whenever coli brehs start talking about flat earth, the illuminati, and their secret plans lol

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In 1653 A secret cabal of shapeshifting Guinea pigs laid out a plan to dissolve earths exosphere by destroying their habitat using a deadly force known as the Angel accelerant. The powers that be wanted to suppress this information because it exposed their true masters identity and would result in the mass casualties of kings, queens and presidents

If you wanna hear more about the information they don’t want you to know, make sure to hit that subscribe button and keep seeking the truth”

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
In 1653 A secret cabal of shapeshifting Guinea pigs laid out a plan to dissolve earths exosphere by destroying their habitat using a deadly force known as the Angel accelerant. The powers that be wanted to suppress this information because it exposed their true masters identity and would result in the mass casualties of kings, queens and presidents

If you wanna hear more about the information they don’t want you to know, make sure to hit that subscribe button and keep seeking the truth”
Don't forget to smash that like button so YouTube can show more videos like this one

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
NOW THIS shyt IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. THIS BIRD NEXT DOOR WAS TALKING ABOUT CHAKRA AND ASTROLOGY EARLIER TODAY.

I ZONED OUT AND CAME BACK TO AN AWKWARD SILENCE. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE WAS A QUESTION.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
have their face covering half the video while they point and nod like a seal
I thought I was the only one who hated this shyt. :laff:

NOW THIS shyt IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. THIS BIRD NEXT DOOR WAS TALKING ABOUT CHAKRA AND ASTROLOGY EARLIER TODAY.

I ZONED OUT AND CAME BACK TO AN AWKWARD SILENCE. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE WAS A QUESTION.

My girl will do this to me if she thinks I'm not paying attention. The other day she was telling me about her day, I zoned out, and when I came back, she was talking about the "avians of gondor and the fourth meridian" with a :usure: look on her face. Needless to say, she caught me slipping. :mjgrin: