When's the best time to buy new TV's brehs?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
And if I want to future proof myself specifically for gaming what should I be getting.

I've got three standard 50 inch 4K TV's over the past couple years, but think I might be due for an upgrade. Want to future proof, but also want to wait for good deals. I think Feb/March is the best time to get them right? :patrice:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if I want to future proof myself specifically for gaming what should I be getting.

I've got three standard 50 inch 4K TV's over the past couple years, but think I might be due for an upgrade. Want to future proof, but also want to wait for good deals. I think Feb/March is the best time to get them right? :patrice:

Off the top of my head, retail usually has some decent sales around the Super Bowl.

Also, the beginning of the year, around or at CES, most manufacturers roll out details of that year's new line of TVs, along with rough info on when they should hit the market. Whenever that is, you'll usually see deals on the previous year's models.

But honestly, next year might not even have a real best time. It felt like top end models were on sale more often than usual this year, and we could be in store for that kind of price fukkery next year for all we know.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If you’re looking for this years model. Prices start to drop now and get lower from super bowl onward.

problem is around spring, the newer models will be out and stock on current models will start to thin.

You can prolly catch the 65lg cx for 14/1500 (on sale for 1850 now)next spring -summer but you’ll have to be vigilant.

Deals on now current model TVs start to thin out around summer and start to pop up on recently released TVs (TVs released in the spring) slightly.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Off the top of my head, retail usually has some decent sales around the Super Bowl.

Also, the beginning of the year, around or at CES, most manufacturers roll out details of that year's new line of TVs, along with rough info on when they should hit the market. Whenever that is, you'll usually see deals on the previous year's models.

But honestly, next year might not even have a real best time. It felt like top end models were on sale more often than usual this year, and we could be in store for that kind of price fukkery next year for all we know.
If you’re looking for this years model. Prices start to drop now and get lower from super bowl onward.

problem is around spring, the newer models will be out and stock on current models will start to thin.

You can prolly catch the 65lg cx for 14/1500 (on sale for 1850 now)next spring -summer but you’ll have to be vigilant.

Deals on now current model TVs start to thin out around summer and start to pop up on recently released TVs (TVs released in the spring) slightly.
Super Bowl
Appreciate it brehs :salute:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Best buy has vizio 50in OLED for $899.99 right now. You're not gonna find many if any better deals in March

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd do heavy research on that Vizio.

I've been using a Vizio as my primary TV, and I'd go out if my way to never buy one again. But mine is from 2015, and things can easily have changed, but what I've been seeing so far seems like it wouldn't change my mind, at least.