When's the last time u posted on :hamster:?

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I logged in when Weezy dropped that diss track just to see what the traffic was like.

So weird because a topic like that would normally have like 20 pages and it has like 2.

It's funny because when I first logged in over HERE, it was like:

*registers*
*sees that there are like 5 people on it*
*goes back to SOHH*

Then it just exploded.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Since they banned me which oddly was the same day this site started

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
even melyeah why is he so scared?

dude is super loyal to that board which is cool i guess but i personally don't get it. i mean the PEOPLE make the board and all the great coliseum posters are here now. he's missing out and i miss him in the NHL threads. he needs to let the grudge go and get over here already. :mad:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I was tempted to post in my Quote Of The Night Thread the other day....

Then I noticed, there is absolutely no activity over there :no:

Might have to transfer it over here....

Daps
untitled-1wekmo.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Earlier this morning I posted this when the die hards started moaning and bytching about coli:

I've only just checked this forum after several days and got a lil bit of time on my hands so I'll say it like this:

SOHH is dead because of SOHH. They're now a laughing stock and they only have themselves to blame.

If a sh*tty restaurant ignores the complaints of it's customers and treats them with disdain, they can't say anything when a bigger and better restaurant opens up with a larger menu, better quality of food, better chef and waiters/waitresses and lower prices and actually LISTENS to what their customers have to say and act on it. That analogy pretty much fits with what happened here.

SOHH decided to close the stable doors when the horse already bolted which is even more of an insult because posters were bringing a lot of stuff to their attention for ages and it shows it could have been fixed a long time ago. I sent them an e-mail LAST YEAR about an issue I was having on my profile that only just now got fixed and at the time they didn't even care enough to reply. Unacceptable.

You super loyalist die hard SOHH posters need to just let it go and accept defeat. :umad: We're having a whale of a time on that other forum now and it's only getting better, sorry lol. :hula:

I won't be surprised if this gets me banned too, but oh well...... :ucku:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
If my motherfukking e-mail was ever validated, i wouldn't of had to lurk that board for two years.

I'm pretty sure those fakkits Easy E and Skooby post here under alaises. Their hearts pump kool-aid. Those yes-men to Femme barely posted before this site was created now their the hamsters knights in shining armo? bytch please.