Where are the pictures and videos of the Oct 7th massacre?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I’ve done seen hundreds of video of Palestinians suffering, getting killed and the children losing limbs, burned, being crushed all types of ways. I and millions of people witnessing this will never be the same but one thing tho; I haven’t seen one video from Oct 7th other than some fake AI pictures. There were pics of the holocaust, you’d think there were some videos and pictures of this event that was the worst even since then. I’m not denying anything happened but can anyone point me in the right direction?

:feedme:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Not surprised. October 7th was Israel’s 9/11…kill their own people to rally them into genocide
:francis:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I’ve done seen hundreds of video of Palestinians suffering, getting killed and the children losing limbs, burned, being crushed all types of ways. I and millions of people witnessing this will never be the same but one thing tho; I haven’t seen one video from Oct 7th other than some fake AI pictures. There were pics of the holocaust, you’d think there were some videos and pictures of this event that was the worst even since then. I’m not denying anything happened but can anyone point me in the right direction?

:feedme:
:ehh: Fair question. Considering their imitative over the decades they make for themselves as victims and liberators, such videos would have been released immediately. IMO