Where are these nikkas finding females who workout?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ive been lifting for 6 years (I'm 22 now) but still don't know where to scoop these women that lift or workout:jbhmm: every time I see a bad on in the gym she's always with her man:martin:like damn where the single fit sistas at?

The Shii is fukked up because the women I do get always comment on my physique:dame:but meanwhile they're borderline:flabbynsick:themselves.

My homeboy just got setup with a fit chick. I'm thinking I need to hit he park on a Sunday or something. Maybe go for a run?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
According to some on the coli, only men need to work out. Women can be overweight and obese but we are lesser men if we can't pick up an obese or morbidly obese woman. Also, if we reject an obese female, we are too picky and judgemental.
:stopitslime::martin:

And in the black and Hispanic communities, it is socially acceptable for a female (sometimes for men as well) to be overweight, obese and morbidly obese. A lot of (not all) white males aren't as accepting of obese and morbidly obese females.

But real talk, gyms, tracks, parks, 5K run marathons, healthy food stores like Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc. are spots u can meet physically fit females.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
burn units in hospitals.
abortion clinics.
rehab clinics.
methadone clinics.
homeless shelters.
morgues.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:ahh:Arizona State University
:leon:San Diego State University
:wow:Grossmont College volleyball team

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
College campuses>>>>>>>>

I live in proximity to a couple major unis and fact of the matter is, many of them chicks are on their fitness game. Outside of that, serious gyms, and not chains, have shown me unprecedented female forms.

I 100% without a doubt can say that I never saw a better body than the one on this crossfit instructor near Loyola University on the Chicago Northside. If I wasnt boo'd up, my ass would be there or at least the smoothie bar in the area that attracts them.