blalienz

#AGP
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
Mannnn I dont know why it took me so long to watch Naruto. Only anime i ever watched
was DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho and a lil bit of Inuyasha. All that other shyt is too weird:scust:
But Naruto is dope as hell BELIEVE IT! I started watchin in April and now i'm on episode 97 on shippuden.
All the other episodes after that are only subbed tho I cant watch that garbage its such a drag
I need it dubbed. Is there a place on the world wide web i can watch it or do i gotta buy the dvds?

Orochimaru makes Frieza look like Mr. T:dame:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naww man i cant watch the show/enjoy and have to read what they saying at the same time
Even though I prefer subs I get what youre saying. Unless youre used to it, it can get kind of distracting to pay attention to the images while having to read the subs at the same time.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Mannnn I dont know why it took me so long to watch Naruto. Only anime i ever watched
was DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho and a lil bit of Inuyasha. All that other shyt is too weird:scust:
But Naruto is dope as hell BELIEVE IT! I started watchin in April and now i'm on episode 97 on shippuden.
All the other episodes after that are only subbed tho I cant watch that garbage its such a drag
I need it dubbed. Is there a place on the world wide web i can watch it or do i gotta buy the dvds?

If you still need a site to watch, here's one below. Just got on the Naruto wave a few weeks ago. Safe, secure, and simple website. I've been using it for a bit with no problem.
:myman:

Naruto Shippuden Dubbed Archives - NarutoGet

(Just noticed that it works on my Safari browser, but not with Brave)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Its DATTEBAYO :ufdup: