Where do we rank George Jefferson in terms of sitcom patriarchs?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I grew up under thee impression that George was a strong black man with dignity
But I see that he was a coward and a c00n.
He's like the black version of the Fonz, and I don't even have no quarrels with the fonz
He just soft now, opposite of what he portrayed. Ditto with George

I don't even feel right shyttin on the man from beyond, so i'll leave it at that.
I will speak on what he did if anyone doesn't already know...
that is because we don't understand the navigational waters that black man has to go thru to close deal to be successful. gj was the same with everyone he did business with, watch the episodes

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that is because we don't understand the navigational waters that black man has to go thru to close deal to be successful. gj was the same with everyone he did business with, watch the episodes
I love your last line of watch the episodes :stopitslime:

Now my post was about Sherman (the actor) selling out on Howard Stern. Cringe worthy is an understatement

As for the character, I didn't understand the navigational waters he had to go thru? So then thank God almighty we free at last? I grew up down the street from George Washington's house, if I go the same distance in the other direction I'm at the alt right headquarters. George lived in New York city, I'm certain when it comes to racism I've seen more than my fair share but I hear you :usure:

So back to George, he often had to be sat down by an OG. He'd be quick to call a cac out but would do almost anything for a dollar. He was far from perfect, also did a lot of c00n shyt BUT... So does everyone else who doesn't properly recognize the impact from white supremacy. I'll use this topic as an example...

I rest my case your honor. The Howard Stern shyt I suggest you dont look up...

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I love your last line of watch the episodes :stopitslime:

Now my post was about Sherman (the actor) selling out on Howard Stern. Cringe worthy is an understatement

As for the character, I didn't understand the navigational waters he had to go thru? So then thank God almighty we free at last? I grew up down the street from George Washington's house, if I go the same distance in the other direction I'm at the alt right headquarters. George lived in New York city, I'm certain when it comes to racism I've seen more than my fair share but I hear you :usure:

So back to George, he often had to be sat down by an OG. He'd be quick to call a cac out but would do almost anything for a dollar. He was far from perfect, also did a lot of c00n shyt BUT... So does everyone else who doesn't properly recognize the impact from white supremacy. I'll use this topic as an example...

I rest my case your honor. The Howard Stern shyt I suggest you dont look up...
here the issue with your position= it's not the whole story, look unfortunately, the weak and questionable aspects of his character stems from the fact that george jefferson is being written by black and white writers who can't articulate the trial and tribulation of black men in corporate america. this character came to life after a convo btwn huey newton and producer Norman Lear. they both agreed that the community needed to see SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN ON TV. this is what white Hollywood gave you, they didn't give a black man with class, poise, courage, serious, cultural. all they did was put a black man on tv who is successful. i dont expect any black man to have a serious conversation with howard stern,his show is about shock vaule and comedy.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
here the issue with your position= it's not the whole story, look unfortunately, the weak and questionable aspects of his character stems from the fact that george jefferson is being written by black and white writers who can't articulate the trial and tribulation of black men in corporate america. this character came to life after a convo btwn huey newton and producer Norman Lear. they both agreed that the community needed to see SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN ON TV. this is what white Hollywood gave you, they didn't give a black man with class, poise, courage, serious, cultural. all they did was put a black man on tv who is successful. i dont expect any black man to have a serious conversation with howard stern,his show is about shock vaule and comedy.
Bruh, we on the same side. I just don't glamourize the character or man as much as I used to. I'm hip on stern, watched many years on E! entertainment, know a guy who worked on sterns website.

I can't unsee this whoodi...

:guilty:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Bruh, we on the same side. I just don't glamourize the character or man as much as I used to. I'm hip on stern, watched many years on E! entertainment, know a guy who worked on sterns website.

I can't unsee this whoodi...

:guilty:
howard stern or norman lear what is the difference?