Where do we rank Ray Mercer's knockout of Tommy Morrison?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
jesus christ at how dude just rolled over onto the ropes :picard::picard:

goddamn I know his head must start throbbing every time he thinks about that day

All I can say watching these vids is Floyd knows what the fukk he be doing boxing the way he does.....trading punches and brawling is for marks

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Top 10 of all time maybe top 5. It wasn't like Tommy Morrison was a scrub either and he had been boxing fairly well up to that point but Ray Mercer has no fukkin chill though. That being said the fight was over a couple of rounds ago. When Tommy clocked him with that right hand he was never the same.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
It was brutal as fukk. Tony Perez sucked. Two other brutal heavyweight KOs from the 90s:

:salute:At the last camera angle of the Ruddock KO.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Hands down the WOAT referee

Most underrated come from behind KOs.

Whitaker was on crack, down on the cards, and couldn't crack an egg most days. Breh had a moment of clarity at just the right time

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Hands down the WOAT referee

Mercante Jr. is a shyt referee, most likely only got in his position because of his father.

Just stands there when Whitaker almost killed Hurtado, but will take action when it comes to boxers talking in the ring and overruled Yuri Foreman’s corner when they wanted to stop the Cotto fight.

Worst referee jobs I’ve ever seen:

For pure incompetence:

For corruption:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Mercante Jr. is a shyt referee, most likely only got in his position because of his father.

Just stands there when Whitaker almost killed Hurtado, but will take action when it comes to boxers talking in the ring and overruled Yuri Foreman’s corner when they wanted to stop the Cotto fight.

Worst referee jobs I’ve ever seen:

For pure incompetence:

:laff:
Nikka counted to 20