Where do you rank Beanie Sigel?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Philly biased aside. I been relistining to beans entire catalogue since this quarntine shyt hit and im sitting here realizing beans was one of the best out. I can put the reason and the b-coming against some of the biggest albums ever and it would hold it's own.

Curious to see where people think he ranks at?

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Philly biased aside. I been relistining to beans entire catalogue since this quarntine shyt hit and im sitting here realizing beans was one of the best out. I can put the reason and the b-coming against some of the biggest albums ever and it would hold it's own.

Nowhere, after getting shot, robbed knocked out by his lil mans. The broad street bully talk don’t hit the same.

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313

I liked the truth soooooooo much, I think the reason originally let me down. I went back and listened and the reason grew on me, the b-coming never did but those first two are personal classics

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I don't really have a list but he was def the artist from the ROC that i listened the most besides Jay & ye
Top 15 at least for me