Where do you rank Prodigy's Hegelian Dialectic compared to his solo albums?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Best Bumpy Johson track:

Best YRS track:

Best Product of the 80's track:

Def worth checking

Just listened to Bumpy Johnson on Tidal, shyt was dope. On first listen would rank it between HNIC2/3.

And that's not a diss, as HNIC3 is really the only P project I didn't like (though it had a few bangers).

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Just listened to Bumpy Johnson on Tidal, shyt was dope. On first listen would rank it between HNIC2/3.

And that's not a diss, as HNIC3 is really the only P project I didn't like (though it had a few bangers).

It's crazy how much quality solo stuff P put out in addition to all the Mobb Deep classics. To me HNIC is a straight classic, ROTM is a cult classic in the vein of something like Nas's Lost Tapes, and then he has like four other projects that range from solid to very good.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's crazy how much quality solo stuff P put out in addition to all the Mobb Deep classics. To me HNIC is a straight classic, ROTM is a cult classic in the vein of something like Nas's Lost Tapes, and then he has

His "fall-off", to me, only really affected Infamy/Amerikaz Nightmare and Blood Money. He just didn't sound interested at all and on autopilot.

His solo projects were all ill and really show vintage P transforming into a calmer/deeper P.

Lyrically he wasn't always as on point as Infamous/Hell on Earth but definitely not as lazy as those later Mobb albums.