Where do you think the AIDS virus came from?

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Immortal HeLa Cells

In my admittedly controversial view, HIV/AIDS is a man-made disease that was initially seeded exclusively into the U.S gay community via contaminated experimental hepatitis B vaccine programs conducted in the late 1970s. The details and evidence of the close relationship between the vaccine and the outbreak of the first AIDS cases in 1979 is explored in my books, AIDS & the Doctors of Death, and Queer Blood. One can easily Google "man-made AIDS" for numerous Internet articles on this taboo subject.

Since the publication of these books, a video has surfaced on youtube.com featuring Maurice Hilleman, PhD, one of the world's leading vaccine experts. He became famous at Merck pharmaceutical company for improving the Salk polio vaccine and for insisting that the macaque kidney cells not be used to produce the vaccine because the cells were known to cause cancer in hamsters. His crowning achievement came in 1971 when he developed the MMR vaccine, the universally used measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine that is the cornerstone of pediatric health in the United States.

Hilleman then turned his attention to the development of the hepatitis B vaccine. A series of experimental vaccine trails using gay man as guinea pigs that took place, first in Manhattan in 1978. The first cases of AIDS were reported in Manhattan a few months after the injections began.

In the video ("Merck Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America"), Hilleman is heard speaking with colleagues. He declares, "I brought African greens [monkeys] in. I didn't know we were importing AIDS virus at the time [i.e., between 1970-1974]. His colleagues are heard laughing. Someone says, "It was you who introduced AIDS virus in the country." And a woman's voice giggles, "Now we know."

This stunning interview, conducted by Edward Shorter for WGBH public television and Blackwell Science, was cut from the documentary "The Health Century", due to liability issues, undoubtedly reflecting poorly on Merck where the vaccine injected into gay men was developed. We are indebted to Leonard G Horowitz, one of a handful of health professionals who is a whistle blower on man-made AIDS and vaccine issues, for uncovering and freely distributing this video segment.

As is often the fate of whistle-blowers, Walter Rees-Nelson was driven out of his lab by powerful members of the scientific establishment, undoubtedly angered by the disruption of cancer research and all the money lost because of contaminated HeLA. In 1999 British journalist Edward Hooper wrote a massive tome called The River, in which he theorizes that polio vaccines grown on primate tissue could have been contaminated with monkey viruses, thus giving rise to the outbreak of AIDS in Africa. This theory was uniformly rejected by scientists attending the Origin of AIDS Conference in London in September 2000. Hooper continues to allege a conspiracy to silence all aspects of his hypothesis.

In the early part of 2000, Nelson-Rees, who was openly gay, took an avid interest in Hooper's extensive AIDS research. Along with Hooper he took spoke at the London conference where the polio vaccine connection to AIDS was rejected. Although retired from science, Nelson-Rees was still highly respected and was allowed to present his views.

When Nelson-Rees died in 2009 at age 80, Hooper wrote a moving obituary (available on aidsorigins.com) entitled, "The death of an American hero". Hooper recalls, "Walter delivered an understated and yet powerful speech entitled 'Responsibility for Truth in Research', which pointed out that further cases of lab cross-contamination were still occurring, and went on to state that in his opinion there was no logical reason why chimp cells could not have been used to make the Congo vaccine, given the availability of these normal non-human cells and the prevailing custom in the 1950s of using cells about which little or nothing was known except that they could optimally support the growth of a given virus.'"

The idea of man-made AIDS and contaminated vaccines is so explosive that it is routinely dismissed by the major media as "conspiracy theory."

[ame=http://youtu.be/4W2MJbcgn1g]Dr. Maurice Hilleman, explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS & other plagues worldwide - YouTube[/ame]

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

LukeCage888 said:
I'm not an expert, but I know a little something about HIV/AIDS, I studied it in college. It's a single-stranded retrovirus (enveloped virus with an RNA genome that replicates via a DNA intermediate), and it is of the genus lentivirus (yes, it has a genus just like your cat or dog because it is naturally occurring). It's about 120 nm in diameter, possesses 9 genes, which are enclosed in a capsid of the viral protein p24. It exists in two forms, HIV-1, which is more virulent and HIV-2, which mostly occurs in West Africa. Both forms evolved from ancestral SIV (simian immunodefiency virus) variants, and HIV-2 is more closely related to SIV. The first documented case of AIDS via antibody detection from frozen blood samples was in the Belgian Congo in 1959. The first case in Amerca was in 1969, in a 15 year old male prostitute who died from Karposi's sarcoma.

Black conspiracy theorists need to smarten up - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
^^HIV/AIDS didn't explode on the scene in 1959 now did it?..meaning, yeah,ok, so aids been around for awhile,we get that, but why did it become so rampant in the early 80's??

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
and also...heroin use among blacks was HIGH in the EARLY 70's..yet we didn't hear anything about AIDS during that time either..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
^^HIV/AIDS didn't explode on the scene in 1959 now did it?..meaning, yeah,ok, so aids been around for awhile,we get that, but why did it become so rampant in the early 80's??

LukeCage888 said:
*sigh* These motherfukkas just don't stop.

Your claim that it exploded and proliferated so fast so therefore, there must be foul play at work makes no logical sense whatsoever. It didn't spread fast in epidemological terms. The first case was in 1959. It slowly creeped for a couple of decades and really broke out in the 1980s. Every disease that every existed has a noticeable outbreak at some point. You can pick any epidemic that every existed and say, "Hey, it didn't start until ____ so therefore, it must have been intentionally released." It's fukking stupid. It makes no sense.

The Black Death didn't start until 542 and it killed 7,100 million people. Going by your reasoning, it must've been proliferated as a weapon because it wasn't killing people that rapidly in the 530s.
ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - Black conspiracy theorists need to smarten up

:facepalm:

*sees*

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - Black conspiracy theorists need to smarten up

&

*quits replying and unsubs thread*

jay-z the take over - YouTube
:umad:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
lol @ "It slowly creeped for a couple of decades and really broke out in the 1980s." and just accepting that as fact..foh

heroin use was already popular during the 60's, and by the 70's it was the drug of choice...you think AIDS just skipped all those needle using addicts during that time?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
im not very knowledgeable on the topic, but i thought it was pretty well accepted among scientists around the world that it was a disease from primates that jumped to humans ?

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
keon said:
lol @ "It slowly creeped for a couple of decades and really broke out in the 1980s." and just accepting that as fact..foh;

Unlike comic book super-heroes, mutant 'abilities' take time to change. This one has been in-rotation for over 32,000 years and then there's the Flu that mutates every 50 or so years and causes a pandemic.

keon said:
heroin use was already popular during the 60's, and by the 70's it was the drug of choice...you think AIDS just skipped all those needle using addicts during that time?

:dwillhuh:

"The dominant feature of this first period was silence, for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) was unknown and transmission was not accompanied by signs or symptoms salient enough to be noticed. While rare, sporadic case reports of AIDS and sero-archaeological studies have documented human infections with HIV prior to 1970, available data suggest that the current pandemic started in the mid- to late 1970s. By 1980, HIV had spread to at least five continents (North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Australia). During this period of silence, spread was unchecked by awareness or any preventive action and approximately 100,000-300,000 persons may have been infected."

Mann J. M (1989) 'AIDS: A worldwide pandemic', in Current topics in AIDS, volume 2, edited by Gottlieb M.S., Jeffries D.J., Mildvan D., Pinching, A.J., Quinn T.C., John Wiley & Sons

Heroin use in the 70's is one of the chief causes of the present pandemic. It didn't skip a damn thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What i find more interesting is all the people who claim to have cured it only to be never heard of again... some even killed themselves or came up missing. Then there's been stories of people who have actually been cured. Countless stories of people who were proven to be misdiagnosed, etc.

where it came from is irrelevant now, but its gettin obvious they dont want the cure until a new type of disease like it comes out. Its always about money. I saw that movie And the Band Played On which is supposedly accurate and the medical industry spread it knowingly through blood transfusions because they had bills to pay.

Nobody can prove for sure how it got here, but the foulness since its been here is bad enough. You don't need any conspiracy theory to prove that much.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
What i find more interesting is all the people who claim to have cured it only to be never heard of again... some even killed themselves or came up missing. Then there's been stories of people who have actually been cured. Countless stories of people who were proven to be misdiagnosed, etc.

where it came from is irrelevant now, but its gettin obvious they dont want the cure until a new type of disease like it comes out. Its always about money. I saw that movie And the Band Played On which is supposedly accurate and the medical industry spread it knowingly through blood transfusions because they had bills to pay.

Nobody can prove for sure how it got here, but the foulness since its been here is bad enough. You don't need any conspiracy theory to prove that much.
what the hell?

I hate shyt like this

you got all these Spanish tv shows spreading rumors that some tree in x country supposedly cure AIDS but the industry wont let people know and I just smh at that and your post