Where does Giannis need to work in his game?

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is no one in here mentioning the fact that he has zero left hand skills?

:mindblown:

He can’t finish with the left at all. Even if driving left, he goes up with the right hand. Looks awkward as hell and gives the defense a chance to recover.

Game is too right hand dominant. Need to work on those handles.

I was just about to post this.

Plus should we really be expecting a 7 footer who is athletic to get a jumpshot?

He needs a post game badly. Even if its like Rasheed Wallace.

@Nerdy black guy Yes he is 24 but you have to understand these guys play like they play because its who they have been all their lives. Changing up suddenly isn't something an NBA player does. They make money, have the fame and are satisfied on what got them to the NBA.

Look at Ben Simmons. He has zero

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I was just about to post this.

@Nerdy black guy Yes he is 24 but you have to understand these guys play like they play because its who they have been all their lives. Changing up suddenly isn't something an NBA player does. They make money, have the fame and are satisfied on what got them to the NBA.

This is only true for the average player. You look at guys like Kawhi, Jimmy Butler, PG, etc....they've evolved their games from when they initially came into the league. I think Giannis is cut from the same cloth as far as work ethic but the real question is whether he really wants to change his game.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He needs to work on his ball handling skills and at least get a respectable midrange game, doesn't need to be elite but it will keep defenses from collapsing on the paint.