Where does the idea that LeBron is a better all around player than Jordan come from

Better overall player

• Jordan

Votes: 96 60.8%
  • LeBron

Votes: 62 39.2%

• Total voters

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you acting like the 1990-91 Lakers were "Showtime" when Kareem retired in 89, Pat Riley left in 90, the the Lakers team that lost to the Bulls were ravaged by injuries and were exhausted from years of long playoff runs?
Why are you acting like Barkley's Suns weren't a flash-in-the-pan team that never even reached a Conference Finals after 1993?
Why are you acting like the Utah Jazz weren't a 1 dimensional predictable team with no depth?

Literally the only team that had a realistic chance of beating those Bulls were the Sonics, and they shot themselves in the foot with Karl's decision not to play Payton on Jordan much sooner in the series.

You really think any of those teams would have a chance against the 73-win Warriors?
Must I go on?
Either way you wanna put it those were no scrubs. Folks act like mj wasnt getting straight up pummeled while getting to the basket.
This the only place i seen that weak argument that mj played against weak competition. Lmao

And yes draymond was a pivotal part of the warriors defense held lebron to avg only 24 pts avg in the first 4 games (22 pts in the games the cavs lost).
why do ppl like u keep sayin this dumb shyt lmao
warriors lost 3 in a row
2 games at home
foh
Yeah after he got suspended dumbass.

Check stats buddy.
Draymond was straight up handling bron. He was only avg 22 a game in the 3 games that they lost :dead:
FOH

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way you wanna put it those were no scrubs. Folks act like mj wasnt getting straight up pummeled while getting to the basket.
This the only place i seen that weak argument that mj played against weak competition. Lmao

And yes draymond was a pivotal part of the warriors defense held lebron to avg only 24 pts avg in the first 4 games (22 pts in the games the cavs lost).

Yeah after he got suspended dumbass.

Check stats buddy.
Draymond was straight up handling bron. He was only avg 22 a game in the 3 games that they lost :dead:
FOH
you have no idea what would of happened in game 5
bron and kyric were locked i and i highly draymond fukkin green was gonna stop them:mjlol:
draymond played game 6 and put up like 32 in game 7 and they still lost

so you sound like a idiot

and by your theory, the cavs would of won in 2015 cause they didnt have kyrie and love for an ENTIRE SERIES,:russ: not one game.

u tellin me gs was the better team but couldnt win 1 game out of 3 ? foh

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have no idea what would of happened in game 5
bron and kyric were locked i and i highly draymond fukkin green was gonna stop them:mjlol:
draymond played game 6 and put up like 32 in game 7 and they still lost

so you sound like a idiot

and by your theory, the cavs would of won in 2015 cause they didnt have kyrie and love for an ENTIRE SERIES,:russ: not one game.

u tellin me gs was the better team but couldnt win 1 game out of 3 ? foh
Well tell that to the lebron stans that constantly use hypotheticals and in order to justify why hes better than mj.

Or saying that mj played against scrubs when bron was still 2-3 before his duels against the warriors who were probably the best team(s) he's faced in the finals so far...

I'm just doing what they do:hubie: