Where is the media outrage for Brady?

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Gave it a few days to see if the media would make any fuss over Tom Brady not shaking hands with anyone and going straight to the locker room after the Super Bowl, but all I have seen was them glossing over it quoting Foles as saying it was crazy during the time and not probably intentional or talking about his wife doing it instead.

Now, recall two years ago how the media raked Cam Newton over the coals just for cutting the post game interview short and other teams telling kids to have better sportsmanship than Cam, but why nothing for Mr. Classy Brady?:jbhmm:

What y'all think?

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
tom-brady-eagles-super-bowl-handshake.jpg

48E83E9F00000578-0-On_his_way_out_of_the_stadium_Sunday_night_Brady_stopped_to_shak-a-8_1517874621929.jpg

Brady stopped in his tracks to congratulate the former Brentwood Academy and University of Tennessee star. The two chatted for a few moments before Brady shook Barnett’s hand, and gave him a hug. Then the two men went their separate ways.

“It’s crazy,” Barnett said after the game. “I told him how I looked up to him when I was younger. I told him to be able to compete against him, it was an honor.

“And he was super cool. He told me we had a hell of a season, and we deserved it. And he told me to keep working hard. He’s a great player, and a great competitor. I feel like I was lucky to be able to go against one of the greatest football players to ever play the game.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
tom-brady-eagles-super-bowl-handshake.jpg

48E83E9F00000578-0-On_his_way_out_of_the_stadium_Sunday_night_Brady_stopped_to_shak-a-8_1517874621929.jpg

Brady stopped in his tracks to congratulate the former Brentwood Academy and University of Tennessee star. The two chatted for a few moments before Brady shook Barnett’s hand, and gave him a hug. Then the two men went their separate ways.

“It’s crazy,” Barnett said after the game. “I told him how I looked up to him when I was younger. I told him to be able to compete against him, it was an honor.

“And he was super cool. He told me we had a hell of a season, and we deserved it. And he told me to keep working hard. He’s a great player, and a great competitor. I feel like I was lucky to be able to go against one of the greatest football players to ever play the game.

/thread he lost find someone else or something else to hate on blindly for the sake of daps

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
/thread he lost find someone else or something else to hate on blindly for the sake of daps
Like I said, never saw anything showing he stuck around and read that he had not and still hasn't shaken hands with his fellow QB which was standard after all SBs.

Why you all in your feels about it? You got photos of him shaking Foles hands I haven't seen?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Like I said, never saw anything showing he stuck around and read that he had not and still hasn't shaken hands with his fellow QB which was standard after all SBs.

Why you all in your feels about it? You got photos of him shaking Foles hands I haven't seen?
Not really in my feels lol its all good I just read the other thread on the same topic that after proof was posted people ignored it for 2 pages... maybe alot of shyt was going on and he didnt get to Foles?

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Not really in my feels lol its all good I just read the other thread on the same topic that after proof was posted people ignored it for 2 pages... maybe alot of shyt was going on and he didnt get to Foles?
I'm just asking for opinions. They quoted Foles saying just that but for how much people claim Brady to be a class act, you would have thought he would go beyond old team mates and dab up Foles of all peeps.:yeshrug:

But at least now I see he ain't just run off the damn field without handshaking anyone cuz that would have been a hoe move.