Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
This post got me thinking:

RNALogoComp.gif

The only solution. Black people will never get freedom living side by side with white people. I agree with you that we as black men need to take the lead. We should be setting up militias, training the little nikkas to use a gun the same way cacs do. Lead our people to get more involved in politics in places where we the majority of the population. Leading a plan for liberation, separation so we can have a nation of our own. Our own laws, military, flag etc. If you want to be a man then go make your own house.

Hypothetically speaking, which tri-state area do y'all think would be ideal for establishing an African-American nation? :jbhmm:
What if we finally manage to negotiate reparations from the U.S. government and part of the deal is securing 3 contiguous states for the new nation + a stimulus package to get the ball rolling? :lupe:
Which 3 would you pick and Why?

Edit: I'm adding a map of the most recent geographical distribution of Black Americans that I could find. (circa 2000)
New_2000_black_percent.gif

Link to a better, more recent map. (circa 2010 Census)

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:mjlol: Think white folks will give us a portion of the country.

:mjlol: Tri-State, or southeastern part of the US where it's warm 9 months out the year. Think if they give us portion of the country it's going to be a desirable area? nikkas break us off North and South Dakota.
:mjlol: Or even worse, think white folks will let us KEEP a portion of the land they give us if we get it popping.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
:mjlol: Think white folks will give us a portion of the country.

:mjlol: Or even worse, think white folks will let us KEEP a portion of the land they give us if we get it popping.
Don't you believe in the audacity of hope?
Obama wrote a book about it.
If Harriet Tubman used that kind of reasoning, we wouldn't be celebrating her today. :ld:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
They wouldn't even let cac secede from the Union :mjlol:

shyt just sounds like a setup. I'm waiting on white people to swoop in and take Atlanta any day now cuz it's popping. "Hey thanks for getting this shyt city that was only known for Wayne Williams in the 80s popping, we'll take it from here."

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Don't you believe in the audacity of hope?
Obama wrote a book about it.
If Harriet Tubman used that kind of reasoning, we wouldn't be celebrating her today. :ld:

MLK gave us hope with his non violent resistance and white folks killed him.

Harriet Tubman had a price on her head that would've made El Chapo envious. These people weren't considered heroes by the mainstream until they were no longer able to be heroic.

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't ask for it just gonna have to move down there become a majority and make a killin election time. Can't be in the tri state when 56 percent of the descendants of slaves and freedmen living within the Southeast region. That's where we from originally it should be there. The Black Belt Region.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
We can't ask for it just gonna have to move down there become a majority and make a killin election time. Can't be in the tri state when 56 percent of the descendants of slaves and freedmen living within the Southeast region. That's where we from originally it should be there. The Black Belt Region.

I agree. Black people have to move on masse to Georgia and South Carolina. Make it ours.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'll start off by saying I don't have a solution.

If black people claim a city as a blacktopia it will be starved out on a county level, if it's a county, it will be starved out on a state level, and a black state would be starved out on a national level. These cacs have shown what they'll do with the destruction of black Wall Street.