Where were Kobe's parents?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
This actually happens with a lot of us men. Its a fact that usually the family spends more time with and the kids are closer to the woman's family.

I have an older brother that's married, we got a great relationship but guess who's family they go see more mine or his wife's :francis:
And of course the only one who has the most problem with it is my mom at times but she keeps her mouth closed out of respect for my brothers marriage.

That's one of the positives of having a daughter. They tend to stay closer with the family and a lot of us men end up spending more time with wifey family then our own. Of course this is not always true but I've seen examples of it within my own family.
I c/s this post, that is very true. Kobe's is different because he doesn't get along with his parents. I'm sure Vanessa's parents live close to them so when Kobe is on road trips and whatnot, his kids probably spend a lot of time with them.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
he had homies but kobe said it himself. he was a shaky to bad friend due to his obsession with basketball and being great and winning. he kept it 1000 with that. this is what you give up if you want to be a legend. you give up family, friends, etc. not just any legend. like A top 5 all time legend.

but you keep saying no blood relatives. blood has nothing to do with anything. who's cool with you is all that counts. there's people with fam that are blood but treat them like crap. kobe had his two daughters (blood) there. kobe has his wife of how many years? right by his side. vanessa and him been together so long they are best friends at this point. there is no one taking her spot unless they call it quits. that is his REAL Family.
Michael Jordan and Arnold Schwarzenegger did not have to give up family and friends to be legends at their craft. @rapbeats

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
kobe's parents hate him and vanessa's weirdo bisexual brothers/cousins always hanging around too :scust:

after the game kobe was hugging all these random mexicans i was like who the fukk are---- oh wait its prob vanessas flamboyant ass greasy brothers/cousins :scust:

thats why he has no friends.
he wants to attribute it to him being so "competitive" and being so focused on basketball :usure:... yea sure.

Jordan is twice the a$$hole kobe is and yet he has plenty of friends and is always out getting drunk/playing pool/dancing with pawgs :troll: /high as a kite dressed like shyt with oakley and a bunch of other of his :flabbynsick: homies

if he killed himself within 5 years nobody should be surprised.
Well this aged like spoiled milk :huhldup: