Where were you the first time you heard "Aston Martin Music"?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
In prison, watching the shyt on my 13in box TV sitting on top of my bunk w/the :birdman: face like "This frontin ass nikka"...But 106 & Park was all we got that was current w/visuals...I ended up throwing the plug-in headphones in and being slightly blown away...Like this ain't the same Ross I remember from Trilla (The last Ross album I had before I got locked). The song took me places when I closed my eyes...Then, no homo, Drake hit a nikka in the heart. Here I was, doing 4 years, going through shyt with family, females, and just reflecting on all the shyt I had gotten myself into up to that point, and the lyrics hit me like a train:

"Woulda came back for you...
I just needed TIME...
To do what I had to do...
Caught in the LIFE...
I...Can't let...It go...
Wether that's RIGHT...
I...Will never know..."

:wow:

It easily became my top 5 Ross or Drake song, and to me, one of the top Hip-Hop songs of all time. fukk it. 10/10. Beat, Hook, Ross verses/imagery, Drake's fruity pebble touch & corn chip melodies...:banderas::to:

Then I remember my first summer home, riding w my shorty w the windows (not the top though) :sad: down...Soon as the hook drop, it's :wow: all over again...Amazing song.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Thought the track as great BUT when I heard Paris Morton Music and 40 do his outro at the end of the beat I was like :wow: This Degrassi guy has potential.

• Dap
Reactions: AVO