Where would you like GTA VI to be?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Might as well make a wishlist of locations y’all would like GTA 6 to be based in.

East Coast:

Imma exclude NYC/North Jersey since that’s been done numerous times

I could see either Baltimore as a stand-alone OR Baltimore with DC just down the road and a few other places near both cities thrown on the map

As unorthodox as this may sound, I think the concept of a RVA/Petersburg and Hampton Roads GTA 6 would be potentially interesting

Could always do a Boston/Cambridge/Rhode Island thing too

The South

Outside of Vice City potentially expanding to include places like Ft. Lauderdale, Key West, Pompano Beach, Cape Canaveral, and a larger Everglades; I can’t really think of too many places down south that’s interesting enough for a GTA setting

Maybe New Orleans and the Bayous, but you’d prolly need nearby places like Houston/Galveston, coastal Mississippi, and Mobile to make it interesting to explore outside NOLA

ATL would be very debatable and Ion think most ppl are feeling it for a GTA setting lol. If they do tho, they should add in Savannah and even Charleston and the Low Country since they’re near each other and they could give the ATL rendition access to an ocean

Midwest

I’d be fine with a Chicago setting, especially with how much the first Watch Dogs kinda did Chitown dirty

West Coast

Going back to Venturas would be cool

Actually, with multiple timelines being thrown around, it would be dope to have a 1970’s/80’s Venturas and a present day rendition of San Diego and nearby Tijuana and the Baja coastal region of Mexico

Don’t need to go back to Los Santos anytime soon and I don’t agree that we should go back to San Fierro in 6. Reason being is that WD2/Ubisoft basically gave us a loose-rendition of the Bay Area and most likely have done a better job with it than Rockstar would have for GTA 6

Outside the US

This would be tricky outside America’s backyard since GTA is basically a caricature of American culture, which is one of the main things that makes GTA GTA. It’s part of the franchise’s very own DNA but here goes:

Island hopping between Puerto Rico, Haiti, DR, Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, The Bahamas, St. Croix, Belize, and Guyana. Take over most of the islands and Caribbean lands, you get full access to Vice City later in the game

Rio or São Paulo

Johannesburg and Cape Town

Japan (they legit almost had GTA V take place in Tokyo)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Definitely Vegas.

Vegas -New Orleans

I think Mafia 3 and to some extent RDR2 scratches some of that New Orleans itch even though it's not modern. Both have swamps and wildlife that you'd see in a NO GTA

Edit: never even considered a GTA outside of America. :ohhh:

They should definitely do one outside of the USA.