Where you wear your designer shyt at?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking where would you really rock designer shyt? I wouldn't want my shyts to get messed up at the club or bar.

shyts be like $600-$1000, but where you really rocking this at ?

I could maybe see school because they care more about fashion, but once you're out of school no one really checking your expensive fit out.

I guess you could wear them to dates, the mall?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm not spending a rack on any singular article of clothing until i am worth over 300k. My most expensive shyt are my jerseys, my Colin Kaepernick authentic jersey is the most. Some shoes run 300 and my jacket might cost around that same amount but yall can have the rest of that shyt.

Designer suits for important interviews/meetings, but other than that you just paying for a name.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Depends on what your style is, I have a few expensive pieces that I got off season on clearance, like I get my winter fits in the summer, $400 shoes for $70.

But I don't wear that stuff to clubs only to events I know I wont get my shoes stepped on or drinks spilled on me. I just try to look put together I don't have anything overly flashy so most people won't even know I've got on a designer fit.