Where's Shawty Lo and what happened to that $10 million G-Unit deal???

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man 50 sure has poor taste in who he signs....

but giving Shawty Lo a $10 million deal to find talent??? :sadbron:

And what happened to Shawty Lo and the talent he scouted??? :flabbynsick:

You'd think a n*gga you gave $10 million to would roll with you when you in his city

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Calm down n*ggaz.. I'm not implying he gave $10 million in cash, I clearly said DEAL in the topic and in the post... unless y'all misunderstood the last sentence in that post as me not understanding the situation :upsetfavre:

regardless... I've seen nothin progress from their partnership and its like Shawty Lo just disappeared after this happened

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Shawty Lo has smartly invested that funding into the stock of Dupont and Sherwin-Williams

shawtylo2.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whoa: Calm down n*ggaz.. I'm not implying he gave $10 million in cash, I clearly said DEAL in the topic and in the post... unless y'all misunderstood the last sentence in that post as me not understanding the situation :upsetfavre:

regardless... I've seen nothin progress from their partnership and its like Shawty Lo just disappeared after this happened

:youngsabo:

Assuming u get it then 50 hasn't lost because no money exchanged hands... if Shawty Lo doesn't find any talent and put out music he don't get paid. No harm no foul... no advance.