WHERES THE KEITH "2 BELTS" LEE APPRECIATION THREAD BREHS!!!!

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
No, YOU have been the one that’s been stupid in every post. You have said multiple times that Big E is not worthy of being in main event matches or pushed highly, basically suggesting that all those other guys I listed are. If the WWE wants to make you look like a big deal, they’ll do everything they can to get you over. Big E is charismatic, can talk, is very athletic, and is a legit heavyweight at 285. Also, did you not remember Kofi had been spinning his wheels as basically the black Dolph Ziggler for a long time before Big E and Woods came along? Let’s not rewrite history here. Without Woods and Big E, and the perfect storm of Mustafa Ali’s injury, Kofi would NOT have had that opportunity to win the world title and have such a good reign.

Exactly. Although it really doesn't matter because the WWE will only push people to a certain point.

They will never allow a wrestler to be bigger than the brand again.

Which is why they are hurting for stars.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Exactly. Although it really doesn't matter because the WWE will only push people to a certain point.

They will never allow a wrestler to be bigger than the brand again.

Which is why they are hurting for stars.
Bullshyt. Kofi broke through last year, he seized the moment. Got the crowd to rally behind him organically. Becky did the same with the Charlotte feud. Otis did also to a point. Keith Lee wasn’t the most pushed guy in NXT on either shows. WALTER and Adam Cole were. He seized his moment and got the fans to rally behind him.
Sasha and Bayley were buried at mania last year. Before they feuded with the Riot Squad for an entire year. For the last 8 months they have wrestled better, delivered better promos and are the brand standard. Sasha is more over than Becky at her peak. Facts. To put in prospective, they are getting over with no crowds but are moving the needle. So miss me with that bs, Big E couldn’t get over with the machine behind him.
Neither could Liv. Neither could Rhea. Or Riddikk Moss.