Which Actor has the G.O.A.T Filmography?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
samual l Jackson not being mentioned on the first page? :scust: cism

Breh....have you seen his filmography? It's not cism cause half of that first page is black lol but look at the man's filmography and say with a straight face he should be on a list of actors with the best overall body of work

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Where have you been man?

I'll just ignore what you posted though :jayleaves:

I've been working, copywriting is fun and hard at the same time

But on topic. Will Smith only made good movies for 11 years straight. I don't know any other actor that has done the same.
Also DDL has 7 movies (with him in the lead role) that range from awful to meh.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh....have you seen his filmography? It's not cism cause half of that first page is black lol but look at the man's filmography and say with a straight face he should be on a list of actors with the best overall body of work
nikka have you seen his filmography?

Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Starwars
Avengers
Do the right thing
Mo better blues
Juice
menace to society
Jurassic park
Coming to America
kill bill

He has literally been in some of the goat films of every genre. sci fi, gangster, hood, action, drama, comedy etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I've been working, copywriting is fun and hard at the same time

But on topic. Will Smith only made good movies for 11 years straight. I don't know any other actor that has done the same.
Also DDL has 7 movies (with him in the lead role) that range from awful to meh.
You're obviously delirious from working so hard, fam; get some rest asap.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikka have you seen his filmography?

Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Starwars
Avengers
Do the right thing
Mo better blues
Juice
menace to society
Jurassic park
Coming to America
kill bill

Have you seen the whole filmography and not just the parts you're cherry picking breh? And don't highlight those 3 star wars flicks as highlights on his list:

Caveman's Valentine
Snakes on a Plane (guilty pleasure of mine)
XXX
XXX sequel
No Good Deed
SWAT
The Man
Freedomland
Cleaner
The Spirit
Oldboy

not to mention a litany of direct to dvd stuff he's done

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dahel8: you are ignoring his long list of trash and straight to dvd films he does every year
yes I am, so?
that doesn't take away from the fact that he has the most good films out of all these actors

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yes I am, so?
that doesn't take away from the fact that he has the most good films out of all these actors

Breh when we're saying who has the best filmography it's an entire body of work. we can't cherry pick just the dope shyt. If that's the case, then DeNiro probably wins this by a longshot but he's got a decade plus of crap under his belt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Have you seen the whole filmography and not just the parts you're cherry picking breh? And don't highlight those 3 star wars flicks as highlights on his list:

Caveman's Valentine
Snakes on a Plane (guilty pleasure of mine)
XXX
XXX sequel
No Good Deed
SWAT
The Man
Freedomland
Cleaner
The Spirit
Oldboy

not to mention a litany of direct to dvd stuff he's done
if we using wack films to balance out their bodies of work than Denzil needs to be kicked out this thread.
and deniro did and rock and Bullwinkle movie that is possibly the worst movie of all time.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if we using wack films to balance out their bodies of work than Denzil needs to be kicked out this thread.
and deniro did and rock and Bullwinkle movie that is possibly the worst movie of all time.

That's what happened breh. DeNiro was mentioned early and a lot of us said :camby: because he's got a lot of trash

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh when we're saying who has the best filmography it's an entire body of work. we can't cherry pick just the dope shyt. If that's the case, then DeNiro probably wins this by a longshot but he's got a decade plus of crap under his belt
if that's the case than nikkas like joe pesci or tom hanks who don't act in a lot of movies would the best.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if that's the case than nikkas like joe pesci or tom hanks who don't act in a lot of movies would the best.

Tom Hanks does a lot breh and he's done a lot over the past 20 years. Something has to be said for quality over quantity though. He's got 70 some odd acting credits to his name

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
or the guy who played legolas from lord of the rings because that was literally his first role. then he went the Pirates and kingdom come and the hobbit.