Which Album was better.."Beg for Mercy or Diplomatic Immunity" (Going live at 10:15pm Tonight)

Which group album was better

• Total voters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Delay this and make it a requirement for all particants to have a fresh listen of each album all the way through

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is my high school junior year

All the wild shyt we did to those albums

Neither aged well, 20 years later to me. I rarely listen to those. There's some standouts on both, but A LOT of that is nostalgia, I heard Wanna Get To You somewhere out the other day and was back in a hotel bathroom at 16 with a girl stripping down after doing a line. In my boys car with three bad girls in the back,

Lots of great memories to both. There's a Hell Rell and Cam'ron song I played an absurd amount of times, need to run that back. Just going through the Diplomatic playlist, I am getting all nostalgic. There's a lot of classics there too. Ahh man. If you coming up around this time. Wow. The mixtapes too. This was THE era for 30 plus fans. I used to play this everyday in my headphones with a damn discman. I used to really hustle to all this shyt as a teenager. Smoking a blunt of FIRE weed back in 2003, in my boys civic, turning it down when Kay Slay yelled.

We played Beg For Mercy more. More girl songs. More party songs. That Lloyd Banks solo. That was like the roll out and roll up album, but also hotel party. We weren't playing "Who Am I" in the hotels lol One of my boys used to quote 50's lyrics like they were gospel truth about everything in life, esp. anything about women or pimping lol

we had these two girls, C & M who LOVED I Smell p*ssy for whatever reason, and they just played that over and over. They would sing the lyrics and yell people's names we knew, I Smell p*ssy.....is that you

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

think this is the one, I haven't heard this in 20 years

wasn't on the album but was just that same style, this was when Cam was on fire, he fell of hard after 2003 to me.

I liked Hell Rell's verse on this, just because of that hustler shyt, but he's pretty bad

Last edited: