Which animals could you beat in a fight? Poll with comps to Americans and Brits

Which of these animals could you physically defeat while unarmed?

• Goose

• Eagle

• King cobra

• Crocodile

• Rat

• House cat

• Medium-sized dog

• Large dog

• Wolf

• Kangaroo

• Chimpanzee

• Lion

• Gorilla

• Grizzly bear

• Elephant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not surprised that Americans and Brits differ on this one but I wanna see where Coli brehs fall. :pachaha:

25590.jpeg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A Kangaroo will fukk you up. Full stop.

A King Cobra's venom will likely kill anyone who does'nt have the antivenom readily available.

And LOL @ anyone who thinks they are beating a Chimpanzee in a fair one

That Chimp will literally rip the skin off your face and then piss and shyt on your body just in case there is anything else in the area that is a threat and needs a primer on what it is capable of.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The ppl claiming they can beat a cat are :mjlol: maybe once or twice but can you run it back 7 more times šŸ§¢.

Cats are up there with the Lions and Grizzlies

I have cats. I could kill them with no weapons. If the cat was bent on taking me out as well then I would no doubt have some cuts and bites but at the end of the day a regular human is way bigger and stronger than a cat. A human can land a death blow on a cat, a cat can't really body a human like that. The only way a cat is killing an adult human is if the person just doesn't fight back at all for whatever reason.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I have cats. I could kill them with no weapons. If the cat was bent on taking me out as well then I would no doubt have some cuts and bites but at the end of the day a regular human is way bigger and stronger than a cat. A human can land a death blow on a cat, a cat can't really body a human like that. The only way a cat is killing an adult human is if the person just doesn't fight back at all for whatever reason.
Tough talk behind a keyboard.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Most people think of a German Shepard as a large dog, but I think of Mastiffs and that's a fight I will most likely lose, despite my size advantage.