Which brand of mouthwash is the strongest ?

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
:yeshrug: I just use the storebrand version of listerine.

:scust: I don't use that cheap shyt

nikka you tryna get drunk you ain’t slick

how is that possible? :heh:

Why

OP

Did you precede the entire post with

"No homo"

Then proceed to write about

A bad aftertaste

We wouldn't have associated you having a bad aftertaste with anything related to sex at all.. if you hadn't included that preamble

What's really going on OP. You oversharing on here?

:comeon:

total_care.jpg

Best shyt I've ever used. Got a couple bottles for free at a festival one year and that shyt turned me into a true believer.

:whoo: never seen this one before

Only Jesus has the answer you need :scustpriest:

:kinkyuzi:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
:scust: I don't use that cheap shyt

Honestly "that cheap shyt" is most likely manufactured in the same facility as whatever other name brand shyt you're used to. The "generic" versions of most common household goods (soap, toothpaste, pain pills, etc) are the exact same formula, just with a different label slapped on to them.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Whats the point then ? Who profits from it?

Some things aren't created equal though. I used aveeno lotion and bought the Walmart version one time and it was trash. There's subtle differences here and there with store brand.

Honestly "that cheap shyt" is most likely manufactured in the same facility as whatever other name brand shyt you're used to. The "generic" versions of most common household goods (soap, toothpaste, pain pills, etc) are the exact same formula, just with a different label slapped on to them.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Gone n get u some dettol breh, straight from tha island my g.:myman: Potent natural antiseptic mouthwash u can get it at wally world just pour yo self a capful n swig it around for about 30 seconds twice a day u good 2 go. Also works well as a home remedy to boost yo immune system u can add a lil bit (just a liiiil bit) in yo daily beverages n you'll be cozier than ever. :dame:
I literally can’t STAND the smell of Dettol :scust:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
you need that dr tichenors

400-mouthwash-00.png

Now THAT is some strong shyt

shyt so strong u gotta dilute it with water first before u swish that shyt

Trust me u can try it straight

Mouth gon be like this :russell: