Which came first? Biggie's One More Chance rmx or Big L MVP?

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Edit*

The big l track came first.

I wanna say the biggie vid came first, and big l retaliated with his vid after biggie took the song.

Last edited:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Big L is so fukkin overrated
He's nice
But
He doesn't have anything better than Bank's worse

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
KInda same time-ish... L's was out March, Big's was out in April...

This kinda thing used to happen all the time... nobody really bit anybody.

Daps
KInda same time-ish... L's was out March, Big's was out in April...

This kinda thing used to happen all the time... nobody really bit anybody.

I just can't believe that...I'm guessing Puff/hitmen heard Big L's and did their remix. I, like most outside of NY heard Big's version first and was disappointed when I got his album and that version was not on it lol. But I'm guessing they had to have heard it and then jacked it

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I just can't believe that...I'm guessing Puff/hitmen heard Big L's and did their remix. I, like most outside of NY heard Big's version first and was disappointed when I got his album and that version was not on it lol. But I'm guessing they had to have heard it and then jacked it
Lord finesse says big L had it first

Daps
L's was first, but if I remember correctly, his remix was the version that was actually released as the video and single, which was sappier and used a different sample as Biggie's.

So L had the debarge sample first, and did a remix which was wack and released as a single...then big had his version and used the debarge sample aka L's sample
:ohhh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MVP was on underground/college radio several months before "One More Chance" remix came out. Everyone on the DITC side feels like Bad Boy bit the sample. I'm inclined to believe them.
It's sad that they tried to one up Bad Boy with that sappy remix. I couldn't rock with that at all.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So L had the debarge sample first, and did a remix which was wack and released as a single...then big had his version and used the debarge sample aka L's sample
:ohhh:

Big's "One More Chance remix" video dropped before Big L's label made "MVP" a single. Biggie had a much bigger promo push than Big L, so if the label dropped a video for the OG "MVP", everybody would have though L was biting Big.
So it ruined their momentum, that's why they remixed it.