Which City is your ideal place to live in?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
let's say
you get to keep your job and your salary matches the city you live in to be comfortable.
your family will be always 1 hour away from wherever you choose to live in
you get to keep your current friends if you want to
Which U.S. city would you choose? which one calls you the most?:jbhmm:
interested in the answers.

Tokyo looks like how every city SHOULD function on a fundamental level. I want to spend a month there and try it out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's say
you get to keep your job and your salary matches the city you live in to be comfortable.
your family will be always 1 hour away from wherever you choose to live in
you get to keep your current friends if you want to
Which U.S. city would you choose? which one calls you the most?:jbhmm:
interested in the answers.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Tokyo looks like how every city SHOULD function on a fundamental level. I want to spend a month there and try it out.

Do it breh I did 3 weeks last year, and it made hate how backwards we are when in comes to infrastructure. Also don’t sleep on Sapporo, it has everything that Tokyo has but cheaper.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
1. Brooklyn
2. New Jersey
3. Miami
4. Orlando

honourable mention- Montreal (way cheaper than Toronto and more black neighbourhoods)

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Syracuse, New York 🏂❄️☃️🏔️

Used to want to move up there 20 years ago.
If i had to move to a city in upstate new york, it would have to be on the east. Below I 90 and close to I 87. Somewhere outside Ossining around I 684 would be nice. Id like to have a private home there and treat it like a batcave. Southeastern connecticut and the new york border would be great too. I like how forestry that area is and how it has the right level of seclusion.

Tokyo looks like its a fire city. Shanghai and bangkok too. I wouldnt mind london to be honest. London would be easier than tokyo because i got family over there. Im probably gonna wild out when i go over there next year. :yeshrug: toronto is great. NYC will always be the goat city though.