Which Coli breh is going to shoot his shot at the mother of Chiefs draft pick Xavier Worthy?

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
maybe....just maybe.... she left him :lupe:
cuz you know.... that whole thing where it's two different people in a relationship making decisions :mjlol:
Maybe. That’s why I wondered what happened.

giphy.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His mama? Man I thought that was his girl!!!!

She is bad!! #chiefskingdom

I offer myself as tribute

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Easier to leave them if she’s ugly, eh?
I mean, it’s easier for women to leave when a guy’s broke. :yeshrug:

Of course it is, just like it's easier to leave him if he's broke and can't keep a job. :usure:

Don't start this "women are only valued for their looks" crap again; an ugly nikka will get left for a better looking dude, especially if his bread ain't right. :ufdup:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

They live across the street from me. That's my basketball court in the background. During Covid the kids used to train on the street. The little girl is really good at basketball.

Take one for the team and get a couple flicks for the Coli brehs while she in the shower:yeshrug:

:troll:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Take one for the team and get a couple flicks for the Coli brehs while she in the shower:yeshrug:

:troll:

I see her all the time when I'm out there shooting around. They hang out in their garage a lot. Xavier used to be on my court shooting around all the time during Covid. A lot of the neighborhood kids like to use my court. I seen she was going viral and didn't even realize it was her till today after looking through her timeline. I knew he went to Central High, but didn't know it was him. They used to have a Texas flag up in front of their house. They changed it to a Chiefs flag. The younger ones are just as athletic. I'm sure they'll be moving out once those NFL paychecks start coming through. She drives a Dodge Charger. I think she has a boyfriend or husband because he drives her car too. I never talked to them. Just usually wave and say hi. Small world.