Which college do you think got the biggest 'A Different World' stimulus package? /* Cast will reunite for 10 city HBCU tour

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
From here

fig1.gif

SQTsb.jpg

Applications to and enrollment at HBCUs went up after ADW debuting in Sept 24, 1987

In your perception.....in terms of numbers, school performance, profile, and alumni (contributions & visibility) ......which college do you think got the best stimulus package from ADW airing?

Who got the biggest boost?

@Originalman @CoryMack @xoxodede @klutch2381 @Mastamimd @kt773 @AceMan @Koapa @BigAggieLean. @staticshock @Rollie Forbes @RealCrownHeights @lightskin jermaine @Back4The1stTime
@DrBanneker @invalid @Buddy @Cereal_Bowl_Assassin @DropTopDoc @Spade @Maxine Shaw @Smokee Robinson @IsThatBrothaMouzone? @Geode @im_sleep

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I don't know which schools benefitted the most from ADW, but I can tell you that the show was the reason that everybody called our on-campus restaurant "The Pit".
lolz. one of my nephews worked in the Shaw U. campus cafeteria.😁 graduated, came home got himself a Subway franchise in about 3 years with no help from his parents.
I gave him the $15k down payment to open up a 2nd shop but he f-ed it up.🤨