Which Console Platform Did You Experience the Most Racism On ?

Which Console Platform Did You Experience the Most Racism On ?

• XBOX

Votes: 61 88.4%
  • Playstation

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • PC

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
first time I ever played mw2 online I was playing CTF and I had the flag and I was running back to our point and some dude on my team outtanowhere just says "I got your back I'll kill any of these ni**ers that come your way" I legit didnt know whether or not to keep running :dead:

PS4 I've mainly experienced it on GTA Online, damn near every time I would play it was always a racist dude on mic, or had a racist name/gang :dead:

For the most part its been chill but when these dudes are racist on PSN they go full on kkk clan rally status :dead:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
360 hands down.

Halo 3 and World at War I was playing heavy and mic'd up all I heard was hard ers. It got tiring after a while.

More girls playing on 360 back then

Xbox group chats were crazy.

:blessed:

Went to PS3 after I got hit with the red ring again and haven't once heard it on the console.

Side note, Uno was where all my friends got nudes :russ:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Brehs frfr....when a cac call you a n***er on the game all you gotta do is be like "yo daddy a cuck and im gonna smash your mom" and keep repeating how much their mothers and women love BBC. That shyt drives them nuts. You can feel the energy change instantly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox had a headset bundled with the console whereas PS3 didn't so that increased the odds of you running into a foul mouthed cac online. Hearing people talk on PS3 was like a miracle.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Reading this thread I’m glad this forum exist pc,Xbox,ps players we still black gamers end of the day . We need our spots instead dealing with overt and covert racism on other sites​

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
the console is called "Earth"

and we ain't ready for aliens and we do not need them either