Which Is Scarier, Space or The Ocean (Poll Inside)

Which is Scarier?

• Space

Votes: 86 34.5%
  • The Ocean

Votes: 163 65.5%

• Total voters

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
prove it.
prove what? the existence of black holes? well, i cant recreate one here for you, but here's a picture of one:

800px-Black_hole_-_Messier_87_crop_max_res.jpg

Not buying it.
fair enough

We never been on that side.
wrong

We only been to mars and the moon.
wrong

This shyt is all guessing to me.
wrong

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It depends

both are similar. You can ride the ocean though, swim in it even... even without a suit.

Cant do that in space. I would say equally terrifying but there are variables. Space has giants rocks, probably hostile planets, solar flares, black holes, Suns, etc. difference is that it would probably take years just to get close to one.

The ocean is right there... not as deep as space but the largest mass on our planet... half of it is frozen too. On top of that, we really do know that there are creatures living there that could fukk us up in their own element even if we don’t know all of them. And we still don’t know how deep it goes or explored all of it.

So i dont know... both equally scary i guess

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Does anybody knows what would happen if they dropped a human body without a suit in the space??

Would it be just floating around??

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
prove what? the existence of black holes? well, i cant recreate one here for you, but here's a picture of one:

800px-Black_hole_-_Messier_87_crop_max_res.jpg

fair enough

wrong

wrong

wrong

I know they are real. I just don’t believe they do what they say they do until I see it in action. shyt to damn far.