Which Movie Monster Would Be The Scariest IRL?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

This whole squad....:merchant:

Could never find me playing with that demonic shyt :picard:
fukk around and book playtime in the devil's playground
full

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Naw its cus chuck keepa reaurrecting then and giving them plot armour they syill cool tho
well shyt makes sense considerimg chuck is a sadistic mofo so he pretty much prolonged suffering. Their life is pretty much a living hell

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The Follower. Every person I saw see walking down the street would have me shook. And just knowing it's never gonna stop until I'm dead :sadcam:

EXACTLY! nikkas is sleeping on It Follows. You can NEVER kill it & it knows exactly where you are at all times, no matter what you do because it's attached to your soul.

You could never be in one place for any amount of time, you could never be happy, & anyone you fukk ends up getting killed in your place until it circles back to you. :OhMyDamn2:

A demonic STD crossbred with a curse mixed with eternal GPS and a dash of straight to Hell if you have sex. :OhDamn2::SkreetsWatchin::OutASAP:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
A demonic STD crossbred with a curse mixed with eternal GPS and a dash of straight to Hell if you have sex.
When I first read the plot I was thinking "the fukk is the nonsense :rudy:"

That's one of my favorite horror flicks in recent memory. Just the casualness in the way it pursues it's target is crazy

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say The Thing too.

Unless any other monster is supernatural, there's just no beating it. It could literally turn into anything since it operates on a cellular level.

They need to do a prequel movie on how it came about and ended up crashing on earth.

The 2011 prequel was gonna explain that the Thing was accidentally picked up by an another alien race that was collecting species from other planets. The Thing escaped it's pod then killed/assimilated everyone on board except for the pilot who tried to kill it by crashing the spaceship on Earth. They decided to leave that bit out for some reason.

But if they went with that, the good news is the Thing stayed on ice for around 100,000 years, you can speculate that whatever planet it came from was successfully quarantined by the other aliens. :whew: