Which one is harder to get out of your damn house...FLIES OR BEES? *VOTE*

So which is harder to get rid of once it makes it's way inside?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
With summer approaching and Spring already here...bees and flies are making a comeback...

Over the past week I've killed three bees, one wasp (which was the size of an adult THUMB or BIG TOE :damn:) and one fly...they both tried creeping through my bathroom window but I caught they ass before they could spread into the rest of the house...

Flies are gross :hhh: and bees are dangerous and slightly terrifying due to their stingers...

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I'd say flies because a bee will come at you if you try to strike. A fly will try to run away. Though, the other day, I came down on a fly with all my might. Yo aint make it!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you got a Tennis Racket or an Electric Swatter, a bee(s) ain't nothing more than hovering shuttlecocks. :dame: You got to manage the agro, though, 'cause once one gets hit, they send out a signal and start attacking, but you can spray 'em if need be. Flies on the other hand, are way more tougher to get out because they can spread out to the point you can't find 'em then form up like Voltron when they land on whatever interests them and just be nuisances.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
From the small purchases that improved your life thread
=========================================

FLY WINDOW TRAPS

Years ago had a problem with gnats. Got a multipack of these , put them on windows behind the blinds and drastically reduced gnat,mosquito, and fly problems.

no brand is different than the next, but for the record...I bought these
589156d8-ce31-4582-85c4-44ad3a7059e0_1.d1a6301bbb28e5de8ce4a09406c6ee3f.jpeg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I usually try to catch and release a bee if it manages to get in my house. A fly serves no purpose and so when I see one I’m killing it immediately.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Hold up, where you at where bees get in your house? That has never happened to me ever in life :deadrose:

My answer is flies by default
Some ppl have wasp nests and bee hives growing outside a window or their front door, then act surprised when them shyts come in as house guests:stopitslime: