Votes: 50 38.8%
  • Dude who banged coli breh wife

Votes: 39 30.2%

• Total voters

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You p*ssy and your mother's a hoe.
king Karim breh …. He was exposed in a major way…. he was posing as some Compton nikka who knew suges people and everything surrounding deathrow , southside crips , Tupac …. stealing another fraud pictures who was claiming to be heron from mob pirus nephew :russ::bryan: 2 frauds in 1 stone you couldn’t make that shyt up:dead::deadrose::bryan:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Not sure why it took so long for someone to mention this. That was fukking epic.

Didn’t some other dude randomly sign up to the coli, take Nigerians idea and actually put out real product?

I remember coli posters posting pics of the mollywater that he sent them.

:deadmanny:

Nigerian has taken so many LS on this forum and from my understanding Sohh as well. Nothing beats when he put half of the forum on his ignore list after the Mollywatr backfire.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
king Karim breh …. He was exposed in a major way…. he was posing as some Compton nikka who knew suges people and everything surrounding deathrow , southside crips , Tupac …. stealing another fraud pictures who was claiming to be heron from mob pirus nephew :russ::bryan: 2 frauds in 1 stone you couldn’t make that shyt up:dead::deadrose::bryan:
boi fuk u

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
The golden days:wow:.

The art of the exposal thread is lost these days, can't remember the last time we had a solid one.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
RG meta left the site never to return

Wow. Thats been like 3 years now right? :pachaha:
Yup and always throwing subliminals every blue moon from what I've seen online. Be seeing him in the comments of some of these hip hop blog pages and rappers I follow on IG trying to argue with them. And argue with women :smh: And I think about that thread and just chuckle

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yup and always throwing subliminals every blue moon from what I've seen online. Be seeing him in the comments of some of these hip hop blog pages and rappers I follow on IG trying to argue with them. And argue with women :smh: And I think about that thread and just chuckle

It's always funny running into current or former Coli cats on other sites.

Like finding out @Swagnificent posts on the Footballs Future boards and the fact that they relentlessly go in on him about his Joshua Dobbs man-crush like we do :heh:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Won't post it but I seen as skateboarding breh share hustlemania post on Facebook 🛹. Apparently he has a podcast on Spotify and got him a white gurllll

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
@observe :mjlol:

This site had a lot more characters back then. :russ:

Him wrecking shop on his own bathroom was hilarious. Ripped his sink from the wall and broke his toilet all because he got dumped by a girl :russ::russ:
That dude basically a walking joke from what I've seen..was doing some digging on some underground music and all the people from the original UGHH site has made a lil proboard. Observe is over there getting roasted for his dumb opinions. Not to mention someone on here mentioned he's also in fact a lipstickalley member who also gets treated on that site by the women and called big tooth 🦷 :mjlol: