Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Who is the rightful heir to the Iron Bone
Pin image

Catset is led by the 3 eyed p*ssy known as @CouldntBeMeTho @Obreh Winfrey @Lord Beerus
They usually work in tandem but there are cracks in the foundation of their mildew smelling house🤢🤮. @Lord Beerus own brother has recently Joined Dogset and he will be a great asset to us. No he will never have a Pitbull because he is not full blood Barkaryen but he can have a Yorkie or some shyt. We won't use him in battle but we will use him as bait if necessary. Dracarys!!!
Boo Jump GIF - Boo Jump Scare GIFs

Next up is Koala Set led by that guy who didn't know how to spell intergalactic @Blessed Koala I'm surprised he remembered that there are two S in blessed.
Koalas, like many other primitive animals, have a smooth (or lissencephalic) brain, meaning that their brains have no folds! This is why koalas are often unable to perform complex behaviours. Koalas are known for being sleepy and lazy, which is likely due to a nutrition-poor diet of otherwise toxic eucalyptus leaves.

We can't have a simpleton on the Throne so he simply won't do.
Koala Punch GIF - Koala Punch GIFs

Let's discuss the leader of Birdset @Canada Goose . He's very fickle from my observations. I don't know where his loyalty lies but I do know one thing.
Joseline Jos1 GIF - Joseline Jos1 Lhhatl GIFs

Especially after we saved you from Snake Set.

You and Catset have always had bad blood between you. It is better to have them as enemies than Dogset.
Dog Bird GIF - Dog Bird GIFs

Duck Duck Goose :usure:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps