Which single DBZ Item or technique would be the most beneficial to the Marvel and DC universe?!

Which single DBZ Item or technique would be the most beneficial to the Marvel and DC universe?!

• Total voters

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a vs debate, we know that the dragonball universe had a plethora of special items and techniques that would be beneficial to the comics universe.

Keep in mind the item you select can be accessed by evil as well equally, so if you say the dragonballs keep in mind luthor can collect them and wish for immortality, the same for kingpin.

Now with that said, which one of these DBZ items or techniques would benefit the comics universe the most?

Dragonballs - self explanatory

Mafuba - this technique when performed correctly can seal an enemy away instantly as long as the tailsman is used. Superman could seal darkseid here or thor could seal loki

Hyperbolic Time Chamber - Able to get a years worth of training in a day. Who wouldn't benefit from this? Imagine justice league training or the avengers working on teamwork, and it works the same way as Z.

Senzu Beans - self explanatory

Fusion - Potarra or Dance Imagine Super Marvel or Venom Man enough said. The earrings will just have the 1 hr retcon time limit unless it's gods who merge

Capsule technology - this technology allows you to store large items inside a capsule and carry around with you. Imagine batman and stark carrying their hellbat or hulk buster armor on them easily instead of having to equip it or have it fly to the battle field

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i can only think capsule tech. it would allow for easy rebuilding when shyt goes left.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Dragonballs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there's anything similar in comics. Batman would have them in a heart beat and wish for no more evil

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Imagine the prep time Bats would have:wow:

A ton of characters are either nigh invulnerable or have regenerative abilities so Senzu Beans lose some importance. Firestorm is already a fused character. Reality warpers can essentially grant any wish. But dat prep time is unfukkwittable:damn:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Imagine the prep time Bats would have:wow:

A ton of characters are either nigh invulnerable or have regenerative abilities so Senzu Beans lose some importance. Firestorm is already a fused character. Reality warpers can essentially grant any wish. But dat prep time is unfukkwittable:damn:
not everyone is a reality warper

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dragon balls easy, the constant power struggle they would cause in the marvel/DC universe would be dope. :ehh: