Which Triple Threat Match do you think Cokeboy regrets not pulling the trigger on the most?

Which Triple Threat was the most missed out on?

• Hogan Vs.Flair Vs. Macho Man (Golden Era)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Brett Vs. Taker Vs. Shawn (New Generation Era)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock Vs. Austin Vs. Triple H (Attitude Era)

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Cena Vs. Orton Vs. Batista (Ruthless Aggression Era)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock Vs. Punk Vs. Cena (Reality Era)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
At some point in time, all of these matches were readily available for Coke to put numbers on the board with. But due to injury, fukkery, scheduling or other reasons they never made it to PPV.

Which do you think he missed out on the most by not having it headline a PPV card? :patrice:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
When it was scheduled at Survivor Series 1999, I wasn't that excited about Triple H vs. Rock vs. Austin, but when Triple H improved in 2000, and Rock established himself as a face in 2000 as well, I was ready for it when Austin came back. If only they could have had Rock for one more month after 'Mania 17, they could've done it there since he could have his rematch with Austin, and Triple H could claim that he should get the title shot since he beat Austin at the PPV before 'Mania.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Well, the first two are kinda out, considering triple threats weren’t really a thing in WWE yet till the late 90’s. And even then:

Rock/Cena II still did numbers without Punk’s involvement, even if it might’ve maybe boosted it a little. I’d say Rock/Austin/HHH. If he wanted to do Cena/Batista/Orton he could’ve at any point from like 07-10. The Stars never really aligned for the Attitude era match. By the time Triple H was a made guy, Austin was hurt. The Road to Wrestlemania happens, Austin goes heel, Rock leaves, HHH gets injured. Possibility of the match basically died there.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I wanna say Rock vs Cena vs Punk because it mightve helped keep him around in the long run :yeshrug:

A couple of the others like ppl have said were in eras where triple threats weren't even that revelant especially not like today. Batista vs Cena vs Orton would've been cool but I don't really need it. But Punk/Cena/Rock also atleast would've been way better than Cena/Rock II