Whippedc00n was bushed Ashe daps and rep

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I hope everyone will stop quoting and @ting her when she's back. The only reason she's still here is because of the people giving her the attention she craves.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Next we gotta get @InDePickWest bushed. @Rebelmbc240 @The Wave help us out brehs.
I agree. She needs to be perma-banned from all conversations about race. Imagine being related to her and hearing her talk about her people. You know you failed as a parent when your children can't see themselves in people who look like them.

No joke, I think she was sexually abused as a child. Her fear and hatred of black men has a source, unfortunately we don't know what it is.

I'd love to apologize for whatever happened to her but she isn't ready to forgive or accept affection. She's a black girl lost.

J Cole said it best, "she don't want to be saved."

Last edited:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I agree. She needs to be perma-banned from all conversations about race. Imagine being related to her and hearing her talk about her people. You know you failed as a parent when your children can't see themselves in people who look like them.

No joke, I think she was sexually abused as a child. Her fear and hatred of black men has a source, unfortunately we don't know what it is.

I'd love to apologize for whatever happened to her but she isn't ready to forgive or accept affection. She's a black girl lost.

J Cole said it best, "she don't want to be saved."

Hmmm I've suspected that about whipped for a long time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to freeze her is carbon, place her on a rocket ship and send her ass to the galaxy of alpha c00ntauri.

Where she can never be seen again and live her life in another galaxy where she can c00n till her hearts content.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Most of her shyt doesn't bother me but when someone asked her thoughts about the
Castille case and her response was "that doesn't concern me" I figured she really might be fukked up :francis: