White bus driver beats the shyt out of a black passenger for no reason in Lincoln, Nebraska

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You heard about this?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2013/08...mock-and-beat-African-American-Double-Amputee

:snoop: Watch yourself around them cornhusker cacs.

:ohmy: i haven't had any issues yet, granted only been out here for a couple of months , but race relations are funny here, not hostile but funny, minority community is tiny out here tho only like 8% total with AA and Mexicans combined, there is whole sections of town you can go to and not see a person of color the whole day

the police out here pretty much only roam through the "bad" blocks which really arent bad at all , but where the majority of the minority pop. lives :laugh:

pic of the dude btw

521f9b2ecc779.preview-620.jpg

smh i hope he sues them for a couple millions and gets him one them robo cop legs

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Old and it was proven the black man was on drugs threatening to kill the bus driver. Warranted beating.

:childplease:

Troy Fischer, Nebraska Driver Who Attacked Passenger, Fired From StarTran Bus Service

Well, I may be thinking of another video; but it had the same circumstances as this one about 1.5-2 months ago. I'm not here to try to gather proof for yall but since It's this way instead of the other side I'm bashed for typing that.

Shut the fukk up.

:blessed:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Shut da fukk up faggit. :what:
I just now realized this dude was a troll. I was trying to figure out why he was one starring every thread I made in HL. I didn't know this dude was a race troll.

You're on the watch list now breh :ufdup:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Well, I may be thinking of another video; but it had the same circumstances as this one about 1.5-2 months ago. I'm not here to try to gather proof for yall but since It's this way instead of the other side I'm bashed for typing that.
:russ:
fukk outta here.