White business woman got hit with that trump reality check, cries via open letter

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was about to post this in the “trump stories” thread but felt like it deserved its own...basically she’s owner of a Ford parts manufacturer. After kowtowing to trump agenda for half the letter she talks about how the administration put in some tariffs that will destroy her business. She’s so fukking oblivious as she brags about how they have 7 manufacturing facilities in Asia etc...

comments are fukking brutal

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...y-presidents-tariffs-would-cripple-my-company

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
One guy there called her out and broke it down completely. The majority of her business is in Asia. She has 50 employees in Michigan who do minimum wage work. She doesn't want Trump to mess up her profit stream and she doesn't want to bring that manufacturing back to the actual U.S. and create jobs in her own country. So basically, she's just whining about Trump not letting her get away with using foreign labor instead of American labor. She wants it Made in China instead of Made in the U.S.A. I wonder if that makes her a traitor of sorts. Maybe she's more concerned with Making China Great Some More.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:banderas:

2 hours ago
And we're supposed to feel sympathy for her because...? Oh wait, his policies were supposed to hurt others, not her.

:umad:

You built your business around Chinese imports. Trump promised to slash Chinese imports and you supported him. Now he's doing what he promised and you are complaining...yet still supporting him? By the way, the only reason the US auto industry is alive is because of Obama. Republicans wanted to let it crumble. Sucker.
:ahh:
13 minutes ago
"I'm a proud Republican..." She began. Ahh... we've found the problem already, doctor. Nothing more need be said, but we'll say it anyway. "Don't, he's lying to you, you're voting against your own interests like an idiot," we warned. "Hur dur locker her up F your feelings" we got spat at. Now just look at the crocodile's tears. It's all in the book Trumpocalypse Not by Kevin James Salveson.
:damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Guess hes not giving the economy away to foreignes like that faggit reagen?

But how can she afford the average white man who needs a job with this high ass rent food, gas and white bias salary out chea.

:mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious comment below:

Mary, I have a lot of questions.

Did you know what tariffs were when Trump was campaigning or are you learning on the fly here?

Do you actually think Trump should carve out an exception for your business, most of which is apparently in Asia? That's called crony capitalism, as I'm sure you've learned from the hours you've obviously logged watching Fox News. Assuming, of course, your brain isn't just a bowl of oatmeal by now.

Actually, let's assume your brain is just a bowl oatmeal. All signs would indicate it. Do you have to physically stir the oatmeal to get going first thing in the morning? Or is it more like, once the sun hits your head you can start thinking the big thoughts?

I'm just asking questions.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I hope many more Trump voters start to feel like this woman.

I hope they too feel the impact of their votes, as most of the country will inevitably will. Those polices affect damn near ALL of us Mary, not just you and your little business...

Idiots like her are why we're here in the first place, stuck with this moron in office. Then she has the audacity to be upset and scared because SHE and her company have to feel the effects of her and others like her, vote. She thought she was gonna be exempt from this, that only minorities and "libtards" were the only ones that were gonna suffer...

Just shows us the selfishness of her and those like her, and how they only cared about themselves, then want to be treated with exemption when they realize that their privilege wasn't going to be enough to bail them out

Tough cookie babes :manny: