White Excellence

Daps
Reppin
London
I think that the reason people are so mad is because this is apparently a predominantly black board and it's not typically a place where you'd expect to find this kind of topic. I doubt you'd go to a Nascar forum and see a "Black Excellence" thread. The reason that there's a Black Excellence thread here is because we aren't exposed to black achievements on a regular basis like we are with white achievements. People aren't stupid, they know when they're being trolled.

Daps
I think that the reason people are so mad is because this is apparently a predominantly black board and it's not typically a place where you'd expect to find this kind of topic. I doubt you'd go to a Nascar forum and see a "Black Excellence" thread. The reason that there's a Black Excellence thread here is because we aren't exposed to black achievements on a regular basis like we are with white achievements. People aren't stupid, they know when they're being trolled.

To think this is a pre-dominantly black board is a bit presumptious. White people love rap music just as black people do. And this site wasn't blackplanet or anything, originally SOHH was just a hip-hop board, which all types of people enjoy.

I do think a lot of the posters try to pretend to be black or accentuate how non-white they are, because white is a stigma here for some odd reason. Everyone is so scared of being called a "racist" here that they`ll go out of their way to not seem white or to be quiet in their whiteness.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
To think this is a pre-dominantly black board is a bit presumptious. White people love rap music just as black people do. And this site wasn't blackplanet or anything, originally SOHH was just a hip-hop board, which all types of people enjoy.

I do think a lot of the posters try to pretend to be black or accentuate how non-white they are, because white is a stigma here for some odd reason. Everyone is so scared of being called a "racist" here that they`ll go out of their way to not seem white or to be quiet in their whiteness.

Its simple, they are just as racist as the white racists they love to bash. This thread really shows a lot. A friend of mine the other day told me he thinks black people are the most racist people there are, seems this is true especially when they have a computer screen and keyboard to hide behind, I doubt they would be as froggy at the workplace, or any place at all.

This thread is not trolling, this thread is an experiment. Its funny how many neg reps I have received meanwhile not saying one racist or negative thing throughout this thread, I wonder why that is, I doubt any white people neg repped a black poster for their black excellence thread. They say that my thread was derailed or failed, when in reality it was a success, as if I did not know the response I would get from it.

Just like I thought, Hypocrisy is a terrible thing.

:yeshrug:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
thread is disappointing so far :ehh:

General%2BGaius%2BJulius%2BCaesargggg.jpg

garalex.jpg

people_12_henry_II.jpg

Lord_Nelson_1702254c.jpg