White Feminist Is Diagnosed WIth HIV After Having Sex With 100 Men In Her 20's (ARTICLE + PHOTOS)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Sorry but the two groups that seek to normalize promiscuity in their ranks the most are white women and black men.

Tell me I'm lying.

:laff: The fact it's been revealed that you enjoy being seen as a fetish for white men and are paid to participate in sexual deviancy with them, makes this comment all the sweeter.:laff:

You have no idea what you are talking about.:pachaha:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Godless Liberal CEO said:
Some of the worst atrocities in history have been done in the name of a god of some kind. Using religion as a reason for you being "moral" and "empathetic" is not a good way to do it.

To be fair, the worst (and most numerous) atrocities in human history have been committed by those seeking to destroy religion.

Being anti-religious is no better than being religious. The common denominator is being human.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
cam> said:
Sorry but the two groups that seek to normalize promiscuity in their ranks the most are white women and black men.

Tell me I'm lying.

:usure:

False. The groups are: 'White' males and 'White' women.

The people who thought up 'Women's Liberation' and are behind the normalization of homosexuality/alternative sexuality on this planet.

Never heard a Black man refer to himself as 'cisgender'.​