Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
\thread

What a fukking loser
that square ass Nikka spends his whole day trying to get us to care about something we are clearly indifferent about :russ: that's what #HYON is it's one big :manny:. I don't give a fukk no matter how many times he quotes me or tries to guilt me with the you hate Africans :mjcry: shyt

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Interesting contrast between this thread and the one about the sentinel Island natives killing an intruder. :mjlol:

As foul as this is it isn't unprecedented, just inhumane. But countries can defend their borders.
:umad::umad:it aint the same and idgaf about the caravan but the people of North sentinel island have been sovereign for thousands of years :blessed:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I do believe it

but I would be reacting the same way if the shoe was on the other foot if there was talk of using force on our brothers from the West Indies or Africa

i’m down with you
It's not tho :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:umad::umad:it aint the same and idgaf about the caravan but the people of North sentinel island have been sovereign for thousands of years :blessed:
Bruh I'm not saying I'm fine with them gunning down Mexicans... All I said is every government has the right to make this call. That's part of what sovereignty is. Now as "modern" civilizations you obviously don't spray asylum seekers down. You should try every other means to tell these folks to turn around and not try to rush the border.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Bruh I'm not saying I'm fine with them gunning down Mexicans... All I said is every government has the right to make this call. That's part of what sovereignty is. Now as "modern" civilizations you obviously don't spray asylum seekers down. You should try every other means to tell these folks to turn around and not try to rush the border.

they're not asylum seekers

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let the hunger games begin :mjlit:

Could nuke them mfs for all I’d care :mjlol:

shyt make it a ppv event and I’d watch...