White House Down bombs at the box office

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

Reading the comments, it looks like Jamie Foxx was being blamed for people not wanting to watch the movie.

Fukk jamie foxx. :pacspit:

I just watched "White House Down" and was not impressed. Did anyone notice all of the bad guys were white? One of them had a cross Tattooed on his chest! They were referred to as right winged or some type of war monger. This movie portrayed Americans against Americans and was very negative. Was the movie a political statement against whites and people that consider the cross to be a statement of faith?

:skip:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's just Jamie Foxx hate breh. Some of these nikkas think if your not the best at something you have to be the worst. Everyone can't be Denzel, Christian Bale or Daniel Day Lewis

Denzel ain't even Christian Bale or Daniel Day Lewis

Denzel range as an actor is actually pretty short, he could have never done what Jamie did as Nathaniel Ayers in the soloist...

:manny:

And NO, before people go crazy, I'm not saying Foxx is a better actor than Denzel. I'm just pointing out the obvious, Zel has about 3 characters that he can play, and he plays them every year. He is no DDL or Bale..

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
olympus has fallen happened nikka

the fukk was nikkas was nikkas thinking releasing this RIGHT after it

I guess they thought channing tatum would bring the hos in and jamie foxx would bring the nikkas in

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Decent film.
Gotta watch Olympus has Fallen next.